Fritzing Fab is a service to produce professional PCBs out of your Fritzing designs – affordable and easy.
What do I get?
- a professional PCB made directly from your Fritzing sketch
- a fancy white board with black print
- any size, any quantity (no minimum)
- quality »Made in Germany« (even Made in Berlin!) and RoHS compliant
...shipping to anywhere in the world.
Just how cheap is it?
Fritzing Fab does not produce one single PCB at a time, but a bunch of them. We collect Fritzing designs and produce them together on one large PCB. The boards are manufactured by a professional board house here in Berlin.
We charge per size and amount – the more you need, the less expensive it gets. One Arduino Shield costs 29€, two will cost only 24€ for each.
Do we check the design, too?
Yes, we take a quick human look at every board to check that there are no potential production problems or obvious mishaps. We cannot check, however, if your circuit is electronically correct.
Please visit the FAQ page for production details and answers about other questions before your order.
How do I get started?
It is very easy to have your own professional PCB produced:
- Layout your board in Fritzing
- Export it for PCB production and upload it here.
- Get all parts and assemble your board.
We produce every week, with Tuesday 10:00 (CET) as deadline. Shipping will be one week later on Wednesday.
Every Tuesday is Fab day!
Submit your layout by
October 06 at 12:00 (CET)
and we will ship it on October 15.